I joined the KAL for the Bronte's Mitts with the FGF at Ravelry. I know that I'm a newer knitter, but I shouldn't be having so many problems with these gloves! I started with a pretty sort of off white color, but ended up frogging the whole thing because I couldn't seem to get things right. So I restarted in another color and things went fairly well until I hit row 5 of the edging. I put them down for a few days, picked them up again and still had trouble. So I put them back down. When I finally picked them up again, row 5 went by like a breeze! Finished that part with no problem. So today I'm working on the next part, which was going pretty well until I got to row 3 and now I don't have enough stitches on my needles. I'm sure I missed some yarn overs, so I'm going to have to frog again! Someone just doesnt' want me making these gloves!! But I'm stubborn, so I'll keep trying until I get them done. Or at least one done!
In the meantime, I've also been working on a pink kitty bag in tapestry crochet. The lady who asked me to make it wants to use it to carry yarn, so I'm using Red Heart worsted weight yarn to make it bigger. I'm very happy with the results so far. I'm almost finished with the third kitty row. So I should have it finished this week.
I would post a picture of both of these for you to see if I had a camera. But since I don't, you'll have to wait until I get my ydd to take one for me. Then I can post pics for you to see. Hopefully of a finished mitt!
|Your Birthdate: June 27|
|You Are Strawberry Cake|