- make hats for Christmas starting in January. I think the first one will be the Official Kittyville Hat. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/official-kittyville-hat
- next maybe I'll make the Owata Hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owata-hat
- Of course it goes without saying that I'll be making fingerless gloves. I'm not sure which patterns, but I'll be doing the Mystery CAL at the FGF group on Ravelry and maybe even the Mystery KAL.
- I also want to make a cowl. Don't ask me who will get it because we don't need them too much here in Florida. But there are so many pretty patterns, such as the Arboreal Cowl by my fellow FGF member. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/arboreal-cowl
- Also I will make a couple of scarves. I want to make the Garter Snake Scarf for my grandson http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/garter-snake-scarf
- On the non-knitting or crocheting side, I want to work on my geneology a little more because I've got new info on my grandfather that may help me
- Also would like to make some cards again
- Read Sue Grafton's T book! U will be out before I've read T at this rate!
That's about all I'm planning for now. It's going to be a busy year!