Thursday, November 1, 2007

November is here!!

Time sure does fly by doesn't it! It's hard to believe that today is the first day of November. Soon it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas!! I'm not ready for either one. Usually I have a lot of Christmas presents made by now, but not this year!!

Right now I'm working on a set of golf club covers for my daughter's boyfriend. They're not your usual golf club covers though. These look like men wearing hats and they have mustashes! They're so cute!

Yesterday I bought a bag of satin Christmas balls. I plan on decorating them with crochet. Hopefully there will be enough there for me to give them to my friends at our Wednesday craft club Christmas party. We always exchange hand made gifts, and some of us make little gifts for everyone at the party---like party favors.

Guess I need to get off this computer and go work on my crocheting. Sometimes I wish there were two of me!! One could be playing on the computer, and the other could be crocheting! hehe Since there's only one of me, I'm going to have to sign off of here and go start my crocheting.

No comments:

My Birthday

Your Birthdate: June 27
You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything. You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life. Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal. You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return. Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge Your power color: Cobalt blue Your power symbol: Dove
You Are Strawberry Cake
Fresh, sassy, and romantic. You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat. Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!